Laura from the blog Lula Boo tagged me for the Blue Sky Tag.
1. Thank the person who tagged you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What was the best birthday you have ever had?
My 17th birthday. We went out to eat, did some window shopping and came home and ate a giant double chocolate chip cookie cake with pink icing.
2. How many siblings do you have? If you have any?
I have two. One brother and one sister.
3. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
I walked around campus caring a dictionary and did not notice till my English teacher asked what I was reading.
4. Do you have a pen pal? If you don’t, do you want one?
No, but it sounds interesting. 🙂
5. Do you get scared in the dark?
No, not like I use to.
6. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
An old pare of jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt if it is cold.
7. What is the coldest temperature it has ever been where you live?
I can remember it getting down to -15 F with the wind chill.
8. Have you ever played with slime? If so, Do you like it?
I don’t think I have played with slime.
9. What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
One time I had to save my goat buck from the donkey’s field next door.
10. If you like to cook then what is the worst cooking mistake you have ever made?
Leaving something on a hot stove eye too long.
11. What was something you were obsessed with when you were little?
American Girl Dolls.
I chose to tag:
I think that is all the blogs I know to tag. 🙂
Have you ever read the Lord of the Rings?
If you could go any where on vacation where would it be?
What is your favorite meal?
Do you ever wish you could live in a book?
If so, which one?
What is you favorite color?
What is the last movie you watched?
Do you have a favorite place to eat? Where?
Do you enjoy hiking?
What book do you want to read that you never have read before?
Have you ever read a book that has more than 400 pages?